6.24.2004

Is it '84 already?

This is doubleplusungood.

President Bush plans to unveil next month a sweeping mental health initiative that recommends screening for every citizen and promotes the use of expensive antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs favored by supporters of the administration.


Government mandated psychiatric screenings. No danger to civil liberties there, no sirree bob, notta. Has Bush completely lost his damn mind? I've never been a huge fan of his, but I can't bring myself to vote for Kerry, either. So he WAS going to get my vote. When are the two main parties going to nominate someone that people can actually vote FOR? Bush and Kerry both want to increase the size of government, and in my experience, when government gets bigger, freedom gets smaller. A pox on both their houses.

Who are you voting for and why?

Today's Beltway Traffic Jam

|