6.18.2004

Another Beheading

***WARNGIN: GRAPHIC CONTENT****

Al Qaeda militants beheaded an American hostage, posting on an Islamist Web site today three photographs of the head and body of Paul Johnson, who was abducted in Saudi Arabia six days ago.


I try not to be one of those "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" kind of people, but these fucking murdering bastard sons of a whore need to DIE. DIE. DIE. My blood lust tells me that whole sections of the middle east nead to be vaporized. I know that it would make us worse than them, but I can't help myself. Intellectually I know that we need to be systematic and deliberate in gathering intelligence in order to find these people, the rest of me says "drop THE BOMB". And then drop a couple more, just to be sure.

via Outside the Beltway

|