5.26.2004

Paging Mr. Soprano..

The AP is reporting that Roy Moore is appealing his removal from office to the Supreme Court.
Can we just get rid of this asshole? There's only so much puritanical grandstanding I can take. Why does this nutbag have to be from Alabama? I could stand it if he was from Mississippi or Louisiana or Texas, but this state needs additional bad press like I need another hole in my head. Why do the fundies get all the press? Is it because they are just so fucking LOUD?
The people I meet in my day-to-day life are not crispys (crispies?) like Moore and his horde. They're just decent hard working people, who don't give a rat's ass about Moore or his damn monument. Don't get me wrong there are some seriously crazy sombitches out there. (That whole Guntersville, Albertville, Boaz strip scares the shit out of me.) But I'm really talking about the rest of us, you know, normal people. :D

I doubt the link will be valid for more than a week.

|